Leveraging a fleet of available Vehicles for Mobile Health Screenings (MHVs), in addition to custom-designed mobile exhibits, Promerica Health delivers unique health and wellness programming directly to employees, patients, shoppers and consumers at worksites, medical facilities, retail locations and community events across the country.
Our experience includes delivering a variety of health screenings and counseling services to tens of thousands of retail locations, the operation of a mobile kitchen classroom designed to teach “at risk” children and families to embrace cooking and nutrition, and the deployment of a unique electric vehicle to drive trial of an adult nutritional supplement among “boomers” living in retirement communities. From specialty staffing (nutritionists, podiatrists, RNs, etc.) to interactive technologies, creative services to community marketing, we have the tools to put your audience on the road to better health.
- Height, weight, body mass index (BMI), and body fat composition
- Blood pressure
- Vision tests
- Hearing Tests
- Additional testing upon REQUEST
- Venipuncture testing (tests may vary by state):
- Finger stick testing (tests may vary by state):
- Lipid profile (total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, triglycerides)
- Hemoglobin A1C
Biometric Screening Impact:
- Participants are educated on their lab values and health risks, and they can be instantly engaged in the
appropriate health and wellness programs.
- Participants are provided with valuable information to take to their personal medical provider.
- Participants who don’t have a medical provider can be identified and encouraged to obtain one.